Monday, March 23, 2009

Here we go!

So, this blog begins today. After stewing about a suitable title for an embarrassing amount of time, I figured I just have to get this first one over with. And, in complete honestly, I have no clue as to when the next post will be. I'm still such a techtard, but here I go, determined to keep some kind of record of our days here, in the house of four energetic kids, one intrepid dad, and one mama, currently on "eternity leave" from her former paying job.

And about that title. During my first pregnancy, I began referring to my unborn child as "grape", since my mother, in her grandmotherly enthusiasm upon hearing news of my pregnancy, read that this kid was likely the size of - yes - a grape. And so, as pregnancies followed, and followed, our children were grape, grape 2, grape 3, etc. In fact, it became a bit awkward to call them by their real names upon their entry into the world. And so here we are, in the house of Fast, experiencing life with four fascinating grapes: L-man (almost 8)), G-force (almost 6), M-cat (almost 4) and Chuckles (almost 1). Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment