So, a little while ago there was another birthday in our family: G-force, who just turned eight.
It began with the traditional breakfast in bed:
And them a little friend party merriment followed, which included making scrapbooks, eating donuts off strings, dancing and having a sleep-under. I'm a huge fan of the sleep-under. Bring your pillow, your jammies, watch a movie with popcorn, then GO HOME TO YOUR OWN BED. And actually SLEEP. It's awesome.
Note the NEWLY pierced ears, still pink. I remember that I too, at precisely the same age, had my ears pierced. This was a gift from her Granny, who took her to get it done.
The big birthday gift was a pair of roller blades. G-force is an amazing skater, a force to be reckoned with on the ice, and so this gift has been a huge hit. I love you, kiddo. Happy birthday, my biggest girl.
Flow is the antidote
1 month ago



No comments:
Post a Comment