Gah! These posts keep getting re-prioritized due to my all new Mom's back at work and has less time list of things to do. This post is for you, Granny. Your pressure got to me.
(NB: this short post is co-authored my myself and the L-man, while waiting for G-force to finish her piano lessons. We sat there reflecting on some of the funny things his little brother likes to say and wrote them down here)
I want some more of that apple slider, mom! (apple cider, that is)
Putting seat belt on in the car: "is this belt in between my nickels, mom?" ("nipples")
I need my bart retector for my pirate sword! (belt protector, for knight costume)
And his latest insult (brace yourself): Get out of here, weenie fat!
That's harsh. Weenie fat.
Despite the insults, though, it's been reported by Paul that it's still pretty darn cute as he waves to his sisters each morning yelling: I love you! I 'll really really miss you!"
Flow is the antidote
1 month ago

No comments:
Post a Comment