Monday, March 26, 2012

Party!

So this week-end the second instalment of birthday celebrations took place. A big party for me! I have no pictures, because I was too busy having fun, talking, watching many pockets of friends and family intermingle, dancing, listening to my lovely sibs say some awfully nice things, blowing out candles, and listening to music. Each guest had emailed in a favourite happy song which turned into the soundtrack of the evening (after the live music piped down, that is). I might even make it a future post, these happy songs.

I've kind of lost my voice now, so I had to avoid teaching today. Sigh. Instead, I enjoyed a little quiet, and replayed the scenes of Saturday, feeling awfully grateful for many friends and family who make my life so great. I am one lucky, slightly hoarse, forty year old girl.

(photo: Morning after Fruit Loops: A party in a bowl.)

No comments:

Post a Comment