Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June

So here we are, already June, and there has been a bit of a black hole in this here blog. (Hey, I warned you that this would happen). Of course, there has been a trip to Mexico to celebrate my little brother's wedding and then an ensuing week of post-Mexican travel sickness (good news: not swine flu. bad news: required staying very close to the toilet for many, many days.) Things are looking up though. It's June! Our days are filled with bike riding, playing outside after dinner, soccer games in the park, nightly washing of grubby children and eating outside. And tomorrow, I am accompanying the G-force's SK class to the Butterfly Museum. She is one happy girl to have her mommy come along. I wonder if she'll pay any attention to me once we're there? Anyway, I've called in a heap of babysitting favours, and am very much looking forward to our little outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment